0 x item(s)
Beautiful Honeycomb yoke cardigan designed by Yoko Hatta for loop, London. One size fits most! Adjustable fastening with fronts designed to overlap by 12.5cm/5" so the size varies on where you place fastening. Lovely gathered back.
Bust: 91.5 cm/36 inches
Back width where yoke ends:64cm/25"
Length down centre back: 47cm/18.5 "
Sleeve to underarm: 26cm/10.25"
- BC Garn Semilla (Light DK weight; 100% Organic wool;161m/176 yards per 50g ball. Shown in Shade Blue Grey (ob120): 8 x 50g balls
See all the colours of Semilla DK in our online shop
- Alternative yarn suggestion: Quince & Co Chickadee
See all the colours of Chickadee in our online shop
Needles and Notions:
- 3.5mm (US4) circular needle, 80cm (32" )length
- 3mm (US2.5) circular needle 80cm (32") length
- stitch markers x 4
- Metal clasp. The one shown is no longer available but we have others here.
- buttons: 15mm (1/2") diameter x 3 (1 for inside closure, 2 to stabilise metal flower)
Note: You can work the back, fronts and sleeves on straight needles but a circular needle is required for the yoke.
Written instructions and chart.
Please note that this pattern is sold as a physical copy; it is not a PDF.