0 x item(s)
Plants Are Magic Magazine Vol 1
Sold out but more are on their way in early May!
A new magazine for makers, dreamers and plant lovers.
Celebrating botanical creativity and exploring the human relationship with plants.
The first edition of the magazine focuses on well-being.
There are 80 pages of plant-based art, craft, food, healing, interviews, stories, experiences, recipes and tutorials.
Some tasters of what you'll find within the pages:
- Colours that Heal: harnessing the power of plants to dye therapeutic cloth. Discover how to dye your own scarf with plants, using an alternative dyeing method to my usual soya milk process.
- Oil Power: ever wondered about the difference between an oil infusion and an essential oil? A herbalist share's her journey with us and shows us the kinds of plants that make the best oil infusions and why.
- The Online Herbalist : read another herbalist's thoughts on how herbal medicine is changing thanks to this technological age that we live in.
- Nourish Your Creativity : Practical tips for eating and cooking to help us reconnect with our inner creativity.
- Eat The Rainbow : Colourful plant-based recipes for a delicious Spring/Summer lunch.
- Homegrown Healing : Read a mother's account of how the garden nourishes the whole family, not only with the delicious produce, but how their whole rhythm of life has evolved around their garden.
- A Therapeutic Language of Plant Life: Why are humans instinctively drawn to plants? Read someone's personal account and learn about some of the theories behind this.
- Noticing Nature : How to appreciate what you have around you, no matter where you live. Some tips for sparking creativity and encouraging mindfulness.
- Interviews with a botanical artist, florist, plant-lover and family who live a plant-centred life.
Independently published by Rebecca Desnos & ad-free.