More copies are on thier way late November.
Spring /Summer 2017
Loop is proud to stock this beautiful Nordic magazine, written in English.
Laine welcomes you into the world of Nordic knit life.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Laine Spring/Summer 2017 includes:
- 116 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
(designers: Andrea Mowry, Isabell Kraemer, ANKESTRiCK, Caitlin Hunter, Susanne Sommer, Lesley Anne Robinson, Jessica Gore, Biches & Bûches, Anna Johanna, Renate Yerkes, Jonna Hietala)
- instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- a long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- a Q&A with Felicia Lo
- a story about Tukuwool
- a story about Biches & Bûches
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop