0 x item(s)
WHEN BOOKING A CLASS ONLINE, OTHER THAN BY CALLING THE SHOP, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL IN THE 'NOTES' PART OF THE ORDER. MANY THANKS.
This class is on Saturday March 10th from 3-7pm.
This is a 4 hour class.
Level: Everyone. From Beginner and more.
Dimensional knitwear can be created in a variety of ways and utilizing many techniques. Learn how to create this highly textured shawl and learn new techniques as well as numerous tips when you knit your Kune-Kune shawl .You will learn not just how to make it but also how to adapt it and shape it to your liking.
Skills needed: students need to know how to knit, purl, cast on, bind off.
● Learning types of provisional cast on and their uses.
● How to "read" your knitting to keep better track of your work.
● How to work partial knitting.
● How to pick up stitches efficiently.
● How to shape welts.
● 2160 yards of lace weight yarn (if held double stranded) OR 1080 yards of fingering
or sport weight yarn (if held single stranded)
● Suggested yarn: mYak Baby Yak Lace (to be held double stranded)
● 3.75 mm 24-36" circular needle
● crochet hook 3.25 mm or E 3.5 mm
● waste yarn in similar weight to working yarn
● one double pointed needle, 1 or 2 sizes smaller than main needle
● tapestry needle
● Kune-Kune shawl pattern will be provided for you in class.
No other homework