0 x item(s)
Now on Sale!
Designed by Sarah Smuland
Cosy and decadent, just the right standout accessory for when the weather turns cool. Worn slouched around the shoulders, this is a flawless hybrid between a cowl and a poncho.
• Blue Sky Alpacas Bulky: (100g/45yds) 7 (10, 13) hanks
• Size 17 (12.75 mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 15 (10 mm) 24 inch or longer circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Stitch holders or waste yarn
• Tapestry needle Size
XS/S (M/L, XL/2XL)
Shown in size XS/S. Instructions are given for the smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given it applies to all sizes.
12 ½ sts x 9 ½ rows = 4" (10 x 10cm) using larger needles and in cable pattern
7 ½ sts x 12 rows = 4" (10 x 10cm) using smaller needles and in rib pattern
- See the BSA website for pattern updates
Please note that this pattern is sold as a physical copy; it is not a PDF.