Laine Magazine - Issue 1
The Launch Issue! Winter 2016/17
Loop is proud to stock this beautiful Nordic magazine, written in English.
116 pages with 11 knitting patterns, interviews, stories about wool and the people behind it, a travel guide to Lisbon, delicious recipes and beautiful images.
* 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (designers: Joji Locatelli, Stephen West, Veera Välimäki, Meiju K-P, Susanne Sommer, Suvi Simola, Marianne Isager, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Heidi Alander, Jonna Hietala)
* Instructions on how to make a cross-stitch bracelet
* Story about Joji Locatelli
* An interview with Helga Isager
* Q&A with Stephen West
* On the Origin of Wool – a visit to a local sheep farm
* A story on wool by Megan Elizabeth of Wool Days
* A travel guide to Lisbon featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop