0 x item(s)
Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
· 140 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
· an interview with Veera Välimäki
· a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
· A story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
(Which Loop will be stocking from March!)
· a Q&A with Annie Rowden
· a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Some of the gorgeous yarns used in this issue are:
The Little Grey Sheep - Hampshire 4 Ply
Woolfolk - Luft
Quince and Co - Owl
Qing Fibre - Melted Baby Suri