Welcome back Laine!!!
More copies have just arrived this January!Issue 10: Rooted
Laine Magazine is back and what a gorgeous issue! We love Laine magazine and the women who create it.
Loop is proud to stock, and be a supporter, of this beautiful Nordic magazine, written in EnglishThe Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, is all about beauty and grace.
It features 12 knitting patterns from 11 designers around the world: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
The Winter 2020 issue, Rooted, will be out 11th of December and includes:• 148 pages• 12 knitting patterns
• an interview with Denise Bayron
• an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
• an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
Print only. No digital download code available
Yarns used in this issue that we stock at Loop:Biches & Buches
Le Petit LambswoolDe Rerum Natura UlysseBrooklyn Tweed Shelter