Issue 11 is available for PRE-ORDERS
! Please note: Launches on the 7th of May. Please remember if ordering anything else with the magazine, the whole order will be held until the launch date before shipping.
Loop is proud to stock, and be a supporter, of this beautiful Nordic magazine, written in English
This issue is like a fresh, gentle breeze after a long winter season with 11 knitting patterns, interesting articles, recipes inspired by Italian summer days, book reviews and more.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
• 148 pages
• 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about the knitting app Knitrino
• an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
• an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Some of the beautiful yarns used in this issue: La Bien Aimee Merino Singles, La Bien Aimee Merino Sport, Brooklyn Tweed Loft
, Qing Fibre Melted Baby Suri, Isager Silk Mohair, Ito Kinu
, Ito sensai
Print only. No digital download code available