0 x item(s)
Material Bundle will include:
30x30 wooden frame
Yarn (for common use)
For students bringing their own supplies; you will need:
Duygu will be providing scissors, pencils, tape etc. for all the participants so they do not need to bring any other material or tools except for the ones listed above .
You can visit our punch needle section for anything you might be missing.
In this class, you will get step-by-step instruction from Duygu Turgut Gökpinar on the fundamentals of how to use a punch needle, how to create a pattern and transfer it onto the fabric. Besides detailed information about the materials such as yarn, fabric, frames and hoops will be provided. The class will last about 2.5 hours and you will be leaving with a finished project once the workshop is over. You can take your project home and either turn it into a wall hanging, a cushion, bag, coaster and many other items.
In this class you will:
* learn how to use the punch needle
* learn how to design a pattern suitable for punch needle embroidery
* learn how to transfer pattern onto fabric
* get detailed information about the supplies
* be aware of key points of this embroidery
* have a chance to explore different samples
* learn how to finish and transform a project
About the Instructor:
Duygu Turgut Gökpınar is one of Turkey's most followed DIY makers. With a passion for punch needle, Duygu left her teaching career behind to pursue her dreams and founded her own studio “Good Things” to run workshops and work as a multi-dimensional maker.
Please choose from the options below