- Perfect for Autumn knitting! Elmet Aran for Loop is a British fibre spun and hand-dyed in Wales, in a rich palette of 21 colours.
- Qing Fibre
- Colour rush! Our newest yarn at Loop by London based indie-dyer Layla Qing. The colours are magnificent.
- Dandelion Rosy Sport
- A beautiful organic Merino wool from Sweden that is hand-dyed in a great range of colours.
- Plant Dyed by Mehlsen
- Wool that is hand-dyed using plants - including heather, dock, walnuts, oak Leaves, indigo and madder - sourced from the western part of Jutland, Denmark.
- Lichen and Lace
- A single-ply fingering weight yarn, a soft yarn perfect for shawls
- Loop's 10
- Loop's 10 ebook is now available in the shop or on Ravelry
Loop is a gorgeous yarn shop, stocking beautiful yarns and haberdashery sourced from all over the world, both in Loop's London shop and online.
- 15 Camden Passage, Islington, London, N1 8EA
- Opening hours
- Nearest Tube: Angel (Northern Line)