- Plant Dyed by Mehlsen
- Wool that is hand-dyed using plants - including heather, dock, walnuts, oak Leaves, indigo and madder - sourced from the western part of Jutland, Denmark.
- Lichen and Lace
- A single-ply fingering weight yarn, a soft yarn perfect for shawls
- Menage a Trois
- Three bundles of 100% cashmere yarn from Lux Adorna
- Embroidery cotton
- Temaricious use plant and natural dyes in Tokyo to create this new colour set 'Spiced Tea'
- Alpaca Tweed
- Yarns from The Border Mill in bespoke colours for Loop
- Loop's 10
- Loop's 10 ebook is now available in the shop or on Ravelry
- Spring classes
- Our Spring knitting and crochet workshops, from beginner to master classes, are now listed - including ones with Dottie Angel
Loop is a gorgeous yarn shop, stocking beautiful yarns and haberdashery sourced from all over the world, both in Loop's London shop and online.
- 15 Camden Passage, Islington, London, N1 8EA
- Opening hours
- Nearest Tube: Angel (Northern Line)